Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Blogs Stop Time...Too Bad I Can't Use Them To Go Back In Time And Keep Nick Broadway From Becoming A Weenie

     Lydia Smith is a grammatical genius. Her swag is on stupid(in the good sense). I can't touch her flow. Also, she's looking to upgrade from her weenie of a boyfriend to someone cooler. Applicants must first subscribe to my blog to be eligible. 
     Glad that's over. I made a promise, and I'm a man of my word. 
     I'm sitting in the basement of Bondurant right now, because that's where the cool kids hang out. Actually, the cool kids hang out in Eric Foreman's basement. I just didn't have time to get to Wisconsin. I'm in the basement because there's a tornado warning. With sirens and everything. It touched down in Batesville about 20 minutes ago, so we decided to head for the hills. I mean the basement. We'll be here for at least another 13 minutes. I'll keep you guys updated on what's going down. 
Stay classy, 
Sam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment