Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2011

iFail

Clearly, I'm no good at this blogging thing. I lack the self-discipline and motivation. Maybe I shouldn't have made such a big deal about it, because now it feels like a responsibility, and I avoid responsibility like Charlie Sheen avoids reality...hey Chuck, hate to break it to you, but orange doesn't rhyme with mush.
Anyway, I'm sure you're all dying to know what's going on in my life. Well, I got a job...which is ending...um, I added a major...which means I'll be paying off more loans...I've seen a lot of really good movies...which means my funds are low right now...sorry bank account! But seriously, this has been a really good summer. I made some new friends, which means I picked up new bad habits, but I'm also working on dropping some others(bad habits that is, not friends, even though you should always be prepared to make that choice, difficult though it may be). I've started making serious choices, but I still have others to make, and I'm in the process of praying about them(I hope you'll all pray with me). I've learned valuable lessons that I don't plan to forget any time soon(but the lack of activity on this blog is proof of my terrible memory). I've decided to start writing stories again, I'm thinking about getting back into music, and I'm juggling the possibility of making a movie...not a real movie, just a low-budget indie documentary with a played-out deeper meaning. It'll be all the rave at the next Sundance Film Festival...or at least the next Oxford Film Festival...or at least my blog.
So the summer's almost over, and pretty soon it'll be back to school(because let's face it, summer school doesn't count). Hopefully I'll have a new job, and maybe I can find some good study habits at Goodwill. I have to, because this bare minimum thing isn't gonna cut anymore.
Not much of a blog, I know, but at least now you all know I'm still alive. I'll try to blog again soon, but let's be real, what's the likelihood of that?
I'm your huckleberry,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment