Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Finally Got A New Hair Wax!

Friends, Romans, Black Bears,
No, I didn't get a new hair wax. Nick did. He was quite excited about it. Way more excited than any guy should ever be about getting a new hair wax. But that's just my opinion.
Why am I wasting your time and my blog talking about Nick's hair care products? Because I promised I would dedicate my next post to him, and the day I break a promise to a friend is the day Baton Rouge stops smelling like corn dogs(in layman's terms, never). On to more important things. After 3 straight losses to SEC colleagues, Ole Miss pulled out a respectable win against...well, some school called the Ragin Cajuns. That's a stupid name for a team(says the Black Bears). How do you even make a mascot for that? Anyway, good job Team Yogi. Follow up question, with our new mascot, can we switch from the Jaws theme to the Whinnie the Pooh song? No? I didn't think so. At least we have SOME self respect left.
Moving on to NFL, Randy Moss might have found himself a new nickname: Rolling Stone. He's now joined his 3rd team this season. After leaving my favorite team, the Patriots, he joined the Vikings(a team I know nothing about and care nothing about). Now he's with my other favorite team, the Titans. Let's see if he can work some magic with Vince.
One last football comment: Les Miles ate grass. I just saw it on ESPN. I have nothing else to say about L-S-Who.
Final topic for the day: I was helping my dad pick a dental care plan, and on the list of things not covered, the last thing was vaccum cleaners. How in the halibut(3 points if you recognize the reference) did vaccum cleaners end up on the list? What could have possibly happened that they felt obliged to formally say "No, you can not use your dental plan to purchase a vaccum cleaner"?
That's all for now. I know this was short, but I'm oddly tired. Haven't been getting regular sleep. I think I'm becoming an insomniac. Oh well. Until next time, you'll miss me more than I'll miss you.
Legitimately yours,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment