Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Something To Blog About

It's been too long since I posted. I know I'm behind, and I apologize for that. It's been a crazy couple of weeks. End of the semester, you know how it is. I'm getting lazy, and I need to whip myself back into shape. Let's get it.
Oh, first things first: I saw the the midnight premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, and all I have to say is: is it July yet?! I can't wait for Part 2. Heartbroken about the death of Hedwig and Dobby. I would have much preferred that they kill of Ron. Hedwig and Dobby were much better friends. Unfortunately, as usually happens in movie adaptations, a lot of vital information was left out. For example, Harry's argument with Remus, as well Kreacher's tale. I know you're pressed for time when making movies, but seriously, some stuff can't be changed. It's about remaining true to the books for me. The Battle of Hogwarts in part 2 better be amazing times 14. For those of you that haven't seen the movie yet, there's a couple of Harry-Hermione scenes that you know Daniel Radcliffe has been praying for since Prison of Azkaban. You'll know what I mean when you see them.
Something else to talk about: They're taking 4Lokos off of the shelves. I know that's probably old news for some of you, but I still think it's worth mentioning. Their reasoning? Apparently, alcohol and caffeine are a dangerous mix. Hmm, who would've thunk it?
Ole Miss is no longer bowl eligible. Ah well, we gave it a great shot at the Magnolia Bowl. Maybe next year. Even if we're not the best, I feel like we're the best. That's called school spirit, peons!
Last thing: More of a request, really. This whole thinking of six things to talk about is getting strenuous(dibs). So how about if you all start leaving me requests(either on here of Facebook) about what you want me to talk about, and I'll do it. Also, if you don't have a blogger account, get one and follow me. It'll help me become more well known. Thanks much. Have a happy Thanksgiving, and find much to be thankful for.
Until the powers that be bring us together again,
Sam

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to add you to my blog list on my own blog...how about that? :)

    ReplyDelete