Total Pageviews

Monday, May 28, 2012

Quella Che Sarà Sarà

So, I was looking through some old text messages the other day, and I found one where Nick Broadway told me to get back on my blogging. Truth be told, I just about forgot I had this thing. Oh well, quello che sarà sarà. If you don't know what that means, you might not know any Italian. Do I know any? Enough to go to Italy for the summer. What up?! I got here Thursday, or Wednesday central time. I spent 3 days in Rome, saw the Vatican, the Coliseum, the Pantheon, and the Trevi Fountain. It's been amazing. Now I'm in Salerno for a month, taking 200 level Italian. I just took the placement exam to see which class I'll be in. It's probably gonna be the most basic one. Oh well. I'm gonna try to keep you guys updated. This is just a reminder post so I'll look in my recent pages and see this and be like "oh yeah, I have a blog!". Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment