Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Young, Wild, and Free

Ciao ragazzi!
Oh snap, oh snap, oh snap, 2 blog posts in the same year! It must be the end of the world. LOL JK. I just really want to get back into this. So, we almost died Monday. It was raining and we had to get to lunch so we bought these umbrellas. Then the guys selling them tried to say a girl owed them money. This was a false statement, or in the words of my roommate " Non è vero.". She got ready to call the cops, which was enough to make them disappear. The food here is amazing, so maybe I'll finally gain some weight. It's still hitting me that I'm living in Italy for a month. I can't believe I've gotten this opportunity, and I'm trying my hardest to make the most of it. Hopefully as the month goes on, these blogs will have actual topics, but right now I just want to get back into the habit of posting. Cheer for me! My class is about to go see some famous castle, but I don't know what it's called. Friday we're doing Italian karaoke (whaddup to Tess and Anneliese!). Saturday we go to the Amalfi Coast. I'm mad excited about that. They have stuff planned for us every day, so these posts might always be short. I'll try to write them in between and then just transfer when I can get to this internet cafe. They just played Young Wild and Free. Now they're playing Payphone(whaddup Tess and Nick!). I love this place.
Don't give up on me,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment