Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 18, 2013

People Actually Read This?

     So I just logged on here, as I do from time to time, and decided to check out my stats. Apparently, this blog got 81 hits in the past month. I know that doesn't sound like a big deal, but you have to keep in mind the fact that I haven't posted anything in over a year. I'll bet most of them were from my one follower, but I'll take it anyway. I got to thinking, and for the life of me, I can't remember why I started this in the first place. I think it had something to do with wanting to document my growth throughout college, or thinking chicks would dig bloggers. Turns out, most of my growth in college is best documented orally so there's not physical proof it happened, and if chicks do dig bloggers, I haven't learned it yet. Whatever.
     I'm in the middle of one of the most hectic summers of my life: my last one before I graduate college (hopefully). So far it's been a prime example of growth. I'm working with some interesting people (you don't care), I'm drowning in my 3 classes (you're not interested), and I still don't have my life together (you just picked your jaw up off the ground from that bombshell). Maybe I'll get it together one day, who knows.
     One thing I do know is that the best way to get me post on this blog is to tell me I have a paper due tomorrow. I don't know, focus has just never been my forte. Apparently, neither is emotional stability. My sociology professor predicted yesterday that I would end up divorced. Not sure if that's because she can read my aura, because I told her I wanted to go into federal law enforcement, or because she's been talking with my sister about my love life. Probably the last one, my sister has no faith in me.
     I move into my new house on the first. It's got a nice porch, so you're probably jealous.
     And last but not any more least than the rest of the garbage I post on here, I'm obsessed with DOTS on the iPhone. Seriously, it's the best game ever. You're just connecting dots of the same color, hoping to get 4 in a row and knock out the entire group. Y'all keep obsessing over your Candy Crushers, I'm investing my time in a man's game. Deal with it.
That's it. Make sure you come back soon for next year's edition.
Peace,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment